The Barn on Hubbard can be rented for $8000 for your special occasion. The rental fee includes the necessary insurance, area to park, and barn, for 3 days. One day prior for setup, day of, and day after for cleanup. It includes activities such as a horse shoe pit and corn hole.
$1000 will be refunded to the person renting as long as the barn and property are left clean and the way it was left to them.
Included in the Barn rental:
- Historic Barn and Grounds for your Ceremony and Reception
- Space for Outdoor Seating for Cocktails and Entertaining
- Great Indoor Cocktail Hour Space
- Lantern Lit Pathways
- Day of Event Representation
- Flexible Setup
- Day After Event for Clean Up
- Farm Antiques and Accessories
- Easily Accessible Parking
- Restrooms (Handicap Accessible)
- Midnight Curfew
- Additional Tables and Chairs
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal, Bachelor & Jack ‘n Jill Parties
- Wedding Consultation & Decoration
- Wedding Favors
- Horse & Wagon/Tractor & Wagon
- Games and Activities
- Rehearsal Dinners and Sunday Brunch require a separate fee.